Les 100 Ciels is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our site visitors and customers. The Les 100 Ciels team members are customers themselves of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
All Les 100 Ciels Account members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us:
- You can opt-out by updating your settings in 'Your Details' in 'Your Account' on the Les 100 Ciels website.
- You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications which we might send you.
We will do our utmost to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to safeguard against unauthorised access.
- in the event that Les 100 Ciels sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Les 100 Ciels or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Les 100 Ciels, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Les 100 Ciels at any time except for the following situations
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Les 100 Ciels, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
You can also write to us at :
Neo-Concept UK Ltd
20 South Molton Street